Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Red Dot

The Annual Artists Members Exhibition at Guild Hall ended this weekend. Artists were required to stop by and pick up unsold art.
I hadn't been called to say that my piece was sold, but as I approached I thought I could see... a red dot! Could it be? My painting sold and they just forgot to call? That holy grail of affirmation and reward? I bent down for a closer look and saw.....
The piece ABOVE mine had sold.
Ahhhh... maybe next year!

Go to this link to see the winners of the 2013 year show. 
Tell me what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Gail,
    Thank you for your sharing all things beautiful about the East End with the blogosphere! I've nominated your blog for a Liebster Award. You can read more at: coastalvillagegirl.blogspot.com

    Best,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kay, thank you for your kind nomination. Let's see what I can come up with! Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!