Monday, September 16, 2013

Supplies

Somewhere between East Hampton and Sag Harbor my camera lens cap went missing. That necessitated a trip into Southampton.
The Morris Studio had the much needed lens cap.
 They also have paint and brushes.
The Morris Studio offers framing as well as supplying the basics. My other go to spot Golden Eagle Art in East Hampton recently lost their lease at Gingerbread Lane. I wrote about Golden Eagle here. Happily they have found a new home in East Hampton and will be open again sometime mid October. 
Lens Cap.
Art Supplies.
Don't forget your music.
You can listen to Hamptons Radio on your smart phone.
Anywhere.
On the tunein radio app.
tunein Radio
Is your favorite radio station on tunein radio?
Let me know so I can listen to your station too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!