Friday, November 28, 2014

Marders Open House 2014

This weekend is Marders Holiday Open House.
The garden shop is decorated in over the top splendor.
The large chinoiserie vases remind me of a Merritt Chase painting.
Hall at Shinnecock by William Merritt Chase
31 1/8" x 41" pastel on canvas 1892 
Terra Foundation for America Art via
The room sparkles.
The fauna wear designer flora.
Botanically accented chapeaux.
I wanted to try on this one.
Too crowded, another reason to return.
The wreathed doors are a favorite.
During the Open House there are refreshments and live music.
The exquisite decor will be up through the holidays.
120 Snake Hollow Road
Bridgehampton
631-537-3700

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeousness!
    I would love that place..
    Looks so magical and festive.
    I am fond of wreaths and old doors and twinkling fairy lights.
    Must put everyone in the spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Their shop is beautiful year round, but they really go all out for the holidays. It was too crowded for me to show everything.... perhaps I'll have to do a part 2.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!