Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love Stories

 I hope that you are celebrating your own love story today. After nearly 25 years, Hugh has gifted me with red roses and a cherry pie. Perfection! Snow is expected later today and I will be cooking up some steak au poivre from my favorite little cook book by Susan Branch.
Something to look forward to in March: Lily James, Lady Rose from Downton Abbey, is Cinderella in the new Disney interpretation directed by Kenneth Branagh.

Links
Disney website here
Glamour UK review here

4 comments:

  1. How lovely! Can't wait to see Cinderella. Hope you are having a wonderful Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Rose will be so good in that role..She is ethereally pretty:)
    I live the boo..the roses and the PIE..How cute is that?♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love a man that knows I need cherry pie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!