Saturday, May 2, 2015

Springs Mystery Art Sale 2015

The Springs Mystery Art Sale to fund the Springs School visiting artist program closed with silent and live auctions today. I stopped in this afternoon before the action began. 
Mystery Artist, live auction
Since I didn't stay long today for the BIG reveal, please accept this small reveal. My mini masterpieces on display. For a list of the artist contributors and more, go here.
Homage to Jane Freilicher by Gail Gallagher
watercolor, colored pencil on paper, 5" x 7"
So many little beauties. Each piece 5" x 7"
I loved this portrait of a meditating woman.
Reminds me of an artist I know.
oh, hello
Apple for an Art Teacher by Gail Gallagher
oil on board 5" x 7"


2 comments:

  1. I love the new header..and your work..what a great even..fun too see all the minis..the stationary envelope..
    the SHARK:) etc.
    Yours are dabest:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks M! I couldn't stay at the event until the end to find out which paintings were painted by famous artists, since you didn't KNOW all of the works were scrutinized very carefully. The students were having fun selling T-shirts and looking to see if their pieces were sold. A great event.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!