Saturday, July 18, 2015

Circling Back to Circle Beach

Circle Beach has so many stunning views.
We returned to paint another aspect.
The clouds kept changing.
I could have spent the afternoon portraying the sky.
Painting en plein air with the sounds of children enjoying an afternoon by the sea. What could be better?
Circle Beach, July 17th by Gail Gallagher
11" x 14" oil on canvas
Hugh chose a higher vantage point looking west.
Circle Beach by Hugh Gallagher
11" x 14" oil on canvas
I think we will be painting here again.

8 comments:

  1. You guys:)

    I love both..very much.
    So well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I've been relaxing with you guys via all these plein air posts, beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, how lovely! What a treat to see your photos of that beautiful setting and then to see your paintings. This post was perfection! xx Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read My Paris Dream because of your artwork!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!