Thursday, July 16, 2015

Farm Stand Love: Bhumi Farms

Hugh and I were on our way to Montauk for some plein air painting. As we tooled along Montauk Highway, I spied a beautiful farm stand. While thinking, "Ooo, I'll have to come back here," Hugh suddenly made a "U-ey". What?! Hugh's reason, "They have a red tractor."
Visit Bhumi Farm's website for all of the right reasons why you will want to shop here. Its beauty alone will inspire illegal traffic maneuvers. There will be a red tractor in a future landscape painting.

Bhumi Farms website here

2 comments:

  1. I love red tractors..but I love Sunflowers MORE!
    Montauk:) Is the fast food place in The Affair really there?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to see the show, but I bet it's all there. http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/the-affair-long-island-landmarks-to-watch-for-in-new-showtime-drama-1.9480134

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!