Monday, August 24, 2015

Flights of Fancy

This year's Hampton Designer Showhouse to benefit Southampton Hospital is at a new construction in Bridgehampton. We visited the house in anticipation of seeing some over the top decor and were not disappointed. It's wonderful to see the atmosphere each designer creates and live vicariously through their imaginations. The house is open every day 11:00 - 5:00 until September 7th. Just a few photos:
Pool House Cabana by Crickets Crush
Love this chandelier!
Covered Terrace by Madcap Cottage
The terrace draperies were the perfect touch.
You know I love these deep blues.
Master Bedroom by Dyfari Interiors
Lalique bathroom by Baltimore Design Group
I could picture this room with a glamorous occupant.
Why keep your kayak in the garage?

There is a lot more to see, for a good cause:
presented by Traditional Home
to benefit Southampton Hospital

1 comment:

  1. I know you love those blues..
    :)
    Lovely..great tour..I am so partial to beach/sea designs..I think I would have enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!