Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Salty Canvas

East Hampton has a new art studio, a studio for getting artsy. Nikki Payne and Khanh Ngo opened The Salty Canvas this past August as a space for children and adults of all ages to create with paint. The studio hosts after school art classes, adult painting nights (BYOW) and private events. Nikki was preparing to welcome a group of five year olds for a birthday painting party when I recently stopped by.
Nicki Payne owner of the Salty Canvas
I am stopping back for a visit when Nikki has time to chat. I need to find out more about the various classes. It looks like a fun time!
The Salty Canvas on Facebook here
and on Instagram here
email: thesaltycanvas@yahoo.com
94 Newtown Lane
East Hampton, NY 11937

3 comments:

  1. I love the place!
    Perfect name..she's so happy looking..her caricature is spot on..look at the light:)
    Thoes kids..perfection to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wine glass in her hand, painting and wine, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to have a place to be able to just come and paint with friends for a night!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!