Saturday, April 23, 2016

Drift Music

I am particularly fond of the band Drift.
The musical group Drift is especially near and dear to my heart because two of my nephews are part of it. Extremely hard working and talented young men, they recently made it into the finals for the University of Minnesota Battle of the Bands. Here is a video filmed at the student union. Yes, I am a proud Aunt. Enjoy, and you're welcome!



Ryan Hedblom–vocals, lead guitar
Madelyn Hirschuber–vocals, piano
Grant Hedblom–bass
Russel Nelson–electric guitar
Evan Gosen–violin
Jesse Thorson–drums



To follow them on Facebook go here
To purchase listen and download music here

All photos the property of Drift

5 comments:

  1. I am fond of them now too:)Drift/Gone Away..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monique! They are all so talented.

      Delete
  2. Love my boys and their Aunt. They tied for 1st in the competition and play at a big event at the Weisman museum in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats!! That is so exciting. Tell me more!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!