Saturday, June 18, 2016

Hampton's Saturday



It is a pleasure to buy dinner at Serene Green.
I picked up strawberries and striped bass.
Hello beautiful painting by Scott Hewitt of a tractor.
A farm stand with art, what could be better?
Friends called to say, "Come over, we're having a yard sale." 
Hugh and I were offered an assignment.
Paint something on an old weathered door.
Whatever you are inspired to do.
Oh my.
We hauled two doors out to the Jeep and drove home.
On the way home, a RED TRACTOR.
I need to get busy.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you paint! What a sweet post, reminds me of when I came to visit.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It will be a challenge! I am wondering what kind of paint will work best....

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!