Saturday, January 28, 2017

Moody Blues

I ventured over to Flying Point to see what damage the recent N'or'Easter hath wrought. It appeared as if sand had been scooped away from bulkheads and plantings and spread in a wide swath. The beach seemed extra wide and flat. It was a relief to see, but I fear the low tide may deceive. Away from the storm we've been lucky to have a mild winter. Swans on Mecox Bay were enjoying the lack of ice. It was lovely to walk in the cool fresh air and enjoy the solitude and sound of surf.
Thinking of the sea, a portrait of a seashell seemed a good idea.

1 comment:

  1. I love the solitude of the sea also..even where we go..there are times that I am alone..not many but there are..people miles away.I love those moments..like that couple..oh the sea calls to you so much.You live in the perfect place for you.Your shells are beutiful..hpe you found some frames.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!